By Popular Demand
A Pop Up Restaurant where you can activate your senses, nourish your body, feed your soul and get your old-time Curry Diva fix.
On Wednesdays and Saturdays every week, Heather Jansz prepares her favorite delicacies at an intimate venue in Minneapolis. Two seatings each night: 6:30 and 7:45pm.
See our City Pages article for more information.
Please sign up for our mailing list so you never miss out. Popup diner happens two times per week and seating is limited. If you are on the mailing list, you will be notified if the popup is full.
Pop Up Diner Location
813 W 36th Street South, Minneapolis, MN 55408
- Two seatings: 6:30 and 7:45pm
- Fixed menu, dessert included.
- Cost varies per person, gratuity not included.
All you need is Love, but a taste of Heather’s food definitely helps. Four course meal and a night to remember. Go on, be naughty… stimulate your senses and satisfy your soul.
- Our food is mostly gluten free and dairy free.
- Curry is a style of cooking
- Hot sambals & sweet chutneys are offered on the side.